THE WEDDING THAT EVER WAS

I have a few shots of the wedding I attended at Kasoa in June this year.  In fact I am so particular about this wedding because it was God's doing. By this I mean the couple especially the groom really waited on God, and He indeed showed Himself strong in their lives. Mr. and Mrs. Ampiaw, both of the Ghana Revenue Authority.

The anxious moment
The 'I DO' moment
The pride of a father
The handing over ceremony
Jonas take it cool, you will hurt her fingers
All said and done
The happiest bride
Good bye to bachelorhood
Doing what I love doing
Delivering the Vote of Thanks
The Bridal Train
Ready to swim?, I don't think so

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghana Revenue Authority hold Memorial Service for Late President Atta Mills (Former Commissioner)

Queen of Tatoos