At a friend's wedding

Saturday June 25th was the day a friend, colleague and brother Jonas Ato Kwamina Ampiaw and Dorcas Abena Nkrumah fulfiled scripture at the Church of Pentecost, Kasoa.
It was a joyous occasion as I had long awaited this day. Even though I arrived late, I had no cause to absent myself, in fact I couldn't just imagine myself being absent.

Take a look at the shots.

This cute kente dress was sewn by JAYDEE COLLECTION at Kokomlemle, she sews to fit.



Check out the 'tekua'
 

Myself and Nana Kweku Abakah, another serious bachelor in the waiting, in fact he is more than a brother to me. We work in the same organization.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ghana Revenue Authority hold Memorial Service for Late President Atta Mills (Former Commissioner)

Queen of Tatoos